Here's a good article, 9 Tips for Creating an Irresistible Airbnb Vacation Home Listing
- Hire a professional photographer.
- Edit your pics. Don't use too many!
- Fill out the entire listing.
- Price slightly below the market (at first). Until you’ve had a few guests and gotten some reviews, you may need to price the property aggressively in order to get vacationers to take a chance on you.
- Be honest. If there are any issues that may turn off some guests, be upfront about them in your description.
- Share some personal info.
- Be kind to reviewers.
- Update your calendar.
- Get social. Use social channels to advertise your place.
There's more details in the article!